Hypnotherapy can help you overcome the feeling of loss and sadness caused by your loved ones left behind. Grief is a natural emotion. If you are sad because someone has died, it is an indication that there is a bond between you and that person. Grief is a sign that you love him.
Generally grief will diminish as time goes by itself. But in some people, grief persisted despite the events that caused it happened a long time. People who suffer from sadness, feeling very sad and kept thinking about the causes of events, as if the incident had happened.
People suffering from grief can not feel the beauty of life, always gloomy, confined themselves, not the spirit of work, easily hurt, and experience a variety of other physical or emotional problems. Not infrequently, a lot of people grief become drunks or drug addicts. Some other symptoms are:
* Tears suddenly
* Feel alone or lost
* Loss of interest in normal activities
* Difficulty concentrating and remembering
* Thoughts like those killed along with the left
* Restless and want to visit places where people are left often go
* Continue to keep things the left
* Blame yourself for what happened
* Irritability, anger, even rampage
* Feeling cold or empty feelings
* Do not like to see others happy
* Longing to see or together again
* Denial of what happened
* Not being able to complete the task, even the simplest
* Angry at the left
* Changing feelings from anger to guilt
* Feeling as if a loved one is present (hallucinations)
* Roam aimlessly in the house or in the neighborhood
* Difficulty sleeping or insomnia
* Loss of appetite or eating lots
Many people who suffer from grief felt his life was over. Even sometimes who thought she was crazy because she could not control her feelings alone. If you experience deep sadness so you do not have the spirit of life as it once was. Do not despair ..! Smoking, alcohol and drugs are not a cure. Many ways you can do to get up, one of which is hypnotherapy.