It was good to start the activity with the body fresh and happy. However, traffic congestion, work piling up, and some other things to make us stress. One alternative is to restore the sagging spirit is by doing yoga.
Fun again, according to Yudhi Widyantoro, yoga instructors from Yoga House, Jakarta, as quoted from health magazines, yoga can be done by anyone. It’s just for women who are pregnant or have certain diseases, such as heart disease and diabetes, it’s good to do yoga under the supervision of an instructor.
This exercise should be done on an empty stomach. So, do not eat at least 3 hours before doing new exercises and should eat half hours later. For optimal results, do yoga at least 1 time a day.
If done correctly, in the long term yoga has many benefits for our bodies, such as improving health, free from stress and depression, rejuvenate the skin, easy fix bad habits such as panic or emotion, helps to know your body and learn to treat the body according to his ability. Here are the moves:
1. Lying on the mat. Bend both knees (second place feet flat on the mat), stretching both arms straight out to the side (palms facing up).
2. The next place both palms on both feet bone dry. Then gently push your knees closer to your chest. Hold the position for a count of 5-10, while breathing slowly and deeply through your nose, then remove it through the mouth.
Pose adho Mukha svanasana
1. Standing on the mat. The position of the body bent down to form an inverted V, a distance of about 100 feet and hands cm, and let the head hang down.
2. Next, slowly lift your hips up (keep your heels on the mat). Hold for a count of 5-10, while breathing slowly and deeply through your nose, then remove it through the mouth. Then slowly return to starting position.
Pose Virabhadrasana II
1. Open both legs about 100 cm, lift both arms at shoulder level (palms facing down), and turn towards the left foot 90 degrees to the left (right foot position is not changed).
2. Furthermore inhale deeply through your mouth and nose when you exhale through your left knee bent 90 degrees forward. Center the load on the heels.
3. Then turn your head to the left (make sure your arms remain straight and tense, shoulders pressed down). Pay attention to what is happening on our face. If you feel too tense, reduce the pressure which is located at the mouth and jaw. Hold for a count of 5-10 while breathing slowly and deeply through your nose, then remove it through the mouth. Repeat the same movement on the opposite side.
Kneeling position on the mat. Place the bottom of the knee in the groin, and straighten your arms forward (parallel to the floor). Hold the position for a count of 5-10 while breathing slowly and deeply through your nose, then remove it through the mouth.